OUR CASTLE - Building the Metro 51 (now 53) by Carlisle Homes

THE HOME - THE METRO 51 by Carlisle Homes



The Display Home.....

The Display Home.....


Friday, August 20, 2010

My bargain buys for the new house!

Picked  up this gorgeous bedroom set (in queen tho) from Adairs for my baby boy to go his new white QS bed. Was a clearance line so was almost half price.  Is going to look soooo cute.



Bought this doona cover a few weeks ago for our bed. Was on the display of the new bed I have on layby and I thought it looked great , so I hunted it down. Ended up getting it for half price at Spotlight with a sale and a discount voucher!!!!!!!!  And I LOVE it!



Got  this Electrolux ergorapido 2 in 1 last week. Again,  had been looking at it for a while now as I wanted something I could clean up mess without pulling out the big vaccum cleaner. Came on special at Goddfreys (nearly half price) so I grabbed one. Now looking for a good steam mop, for the new porcelain tiles, any recommendations?????




No comments:

Post a Comment